Size of my brain

Come, read and rest your brain (maybe) forever

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When words can not express

the sadness of losing your beloved one(s).
A friend of mine (actually friends of mine, as the couple are both my friends) just lost their 2,5 months old daughter this morning.
I know that they have been waiting for a child for years and when finally the angel is here in their life, she just stayed for a short meaningful time.
And I just can not imagine the sadness they have to bear, no words will heal the wound, nothing in this world will, I believe. I just pray that they will get through these hard times together and support each other (which I truly believe they will).

My sincere condolences and prayer go for you both and the lil baby. God's grace is with you and will be with you through out the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment