Size of my brain

Come, read and rest your brain (maybe) forever

Monday, June 18, 2012

Randomness - one Monday afternoon

A Happy Monday, got those nude mary jane pumps!! Thanks Mbak Wati, loph yu ful!
Truly a perfect pairs to start this week. Ehhhmm...besok pake baju apa yah yg cucok sama si sepatu baru nan cantik ini (foto menyusul deh yah).
(Yang mau komentar : "gilaaa belanja lagiii...." ataupun komentar2 serupa, silakan yah hihihi...)

Lunch at Sushi Tei PI today with Meryl, Binky and Frida. A great lunch, though I am not a big fan of sushi, but I did enjoyed the lunch! Good food, good talk with great people!

And I am sooo waiting forward for a girls' night out this coming Friday with another group of great girls. Really cant wait, and I think the "all you can eat" dinner will be a perfect choice for us, yes girls???

I really need to have facial and time to "fix" my hair as well. Kudu tilpun si tukang salon langganan and bikin janji nih...cuma bingun kapan yah waktunya. Ihikkkssss....

Aaahh sudah lah, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment