Size of my brain

Come, read and rest your brain (maybe) forever

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A very simple prayer

One afternoon, my 2y4m old toddler was preparing for his nap time.

Ius : "Suss...doa..."
Suster : "Iyah, ayo Ius doa"
Ius : "Esusss (Yesus)...banana...anggur...pisang..." Then he smiled and went to sleep.

I was laughing and laughing and laughing when the nanny told me this story. I am a proud Mom :)
And then, I think of it, that's the kind of prayer that we should have, right? Ius, he prayed spontaneously out of his heart. Yet so simple as he prayed the daily things that he knows (in this case, food! hehehe).

Again, my lil boy teaches and reminds me of thing I should've known.
Pray with all your heart and pray it simple, most importantly, just pray! You know what you pray for, even if you are lost, God is here to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment