Size of my brain

Come, read and rest your brain (maybe) forever

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

(Unforgettable) Christmas of 2012

So, it was 2:30 AM of 24th December. Too early in the morning, even still midnight. I got a phone call from my mom at hometown and at the second, I knew it was not gonna be a good news.
My beloved Grandpa (or we call him "Yeye") has gone. It was the news we have been prepared for months, actually, but still the sadness of losing him hit me hard.

And then, till the morning, I did not really fall asleep. Texting with my brother and cousins to arrange the flight back to hometown and packing up suitcase for me and Icarus. Abed was not be able to join due to urgency at office. *Year end is always hectic*
And 24th December afternoon, all of us, his grandchildren and great grandsons from Jakarta, safely landed at hometown and gathered with other family members to "celebrate his life"

Some pictures from my 4 days at hometown, among all the tears we did shared a lot of laughs as well. I am sure, he doesnt mind. He wants us to celebrate his wonderful life :)

Bye, Yeye...we'll always love you and you'll be in our hearts forever.



 When he was still sick



Ready or not, we are coming!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment